ADDITIONAL SERVICES OUR FIRM PROVIDES INCLUDE:
Accounting and Bookkeeping Support Services
Although we do not do routine bookkeeping services, we do provide the following services to support your bookkeeper:
- Assistance with initial accounting setup for your business
- Review of accounts on a quarterly basis, or annual basis in order to ensure end of period adjustments and closing of the books is completed. This is essential in order for your firm has reliable and accurate quarterly and/or annual financial statements.
- Financial Statement Review and Analysis
- Preparation and review of filing for recognition of Exemption under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code
Completing and Filing Form 1023, Application for Exemption under Section 501c3 of the IRS Code, is a complex process. Although it is possible to complete this process with the IRS on your own, it is a laborious and time consuming endeavor with many potential pitfalls. We highly recommend getting legal and professional help from the outset, as both your articles of incorporation and bylaws need to be written in a very specific way in order that you obtain tax exempt status.
Our firm helps with both the completion of and review with the process of applying for exemption, from beginning to end; so that your organization receives a determination letter from the IRS that recognizes your 501c3 tax exempt status and that specifies that the contributions of your donors will be tax deductible.
- S Corporation Election Preparation and filing
- Application for Business Identification Numbers – EIN
- Preparation of Budgets and Financial Statement Projections.